the best-memory-from-childhood story
Memory care at The Pines.
A gentle walk through familiar surroundings.
Our structured memory care program is designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Combining the latest technology with loving respect for the individual, we strive to touch every facet of a resident’s life. It’s a gentle walk through familiar memories, continually finding ways to help make connections, and keep residents grounded in community.
With our interactive computer program it surrounds our residents with the love, care, and familiarity they need to continue to conduct their lives with dignity. It features:
- Therapy games
- Programs for personal files, videos of grandchildren, family history, and more
Our memory care community provides comfort with the routines and surroundings of home and is within our Assisted Living level of care. There are both indoor and outdoor walking paths with different reminiscent objects. The interior was designed to be open and airy to emphasize light and direct residents to points of interest. Social times and quiet times balance the days and provide a structured yet progressive lifestyle.
Our memory care program features:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds that allow residents to safely enjoy the outdoors
- Daily activities that provide social, cognitive, and physical stimulation
- Nutrition plans designed to boost health and the immune systems
- Support services for family members including skype video conferencing and more