At your service: Georgetown Assisted Living.
In our Assisted Living neighborhoods, you’ll receive care in the privacy and comfort of your residence. What’s more, our dynamic life-enrichment programs keep you involved in all the activities you love.
You'll find caregivers who are carefully trained to help you with all of the activities of daily living. We offer 24-hour nursing care if needed, and 100 percent of medications are monitored by Pharmacy Consultants. We also have studio apartments closer to the nursing center for residents who require more support.
We assess your care needs regularly to make sure you get all the support you need.
Services for daily living:
- Nutritious restaurant-style dining (healthy menu items feature our “Mindful” logo)
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- 24-hour supportive care provided by certified assistants
- Foot care and personal care services
- Eye and dental care
Amenities for daily enjoyment:
- Bright country kitchen activity center
- Game room, outdoor patio, living room, library and community rooms
- Arts, crafts, cooking club, fitness classes
- Weekly outing for shopping and entertainment
- Full calendar of entertaining activities every day
- Access to an Olympic-sized pool next-door
- On-site health center
- Emergency call system in each apartment and via pendant
Keeping meeltime fresh with our many Mindful choices:
There’s no better opportunity to enjoy being with friends, or even making new ones, than at mealtime. Ninety-eight percent of our residents in our Assisted Living Neighborhoods dine socially. You can always count on good company and great healthy meal choices offered through our Mindful Meal Program.
Three times a day, residents can choose from a selection of foods that are mindful of your health and well-being. The Mindful Program is about complete meals, entrees, sides, soups, snacks—that are nutritious, taste great and keep you satisfied. We create all of our own menu items using the finest and freshest ingredients, including locally grown produce.
We have a registered dietitian on staff who can share recipes and nutritional information about our Mindful Meals, so making healthy choices becomes second nature, at every meal.
To learn more, click here to request more information or call 732-849-0400.