The Garden Walk Neighborhood for Memory and Dementia Care: a fresh pathway for healthy living.
The Pines at Whiting offers the motivating “It’s Never 2 Late” program.
The Garden Walk, our structured Memory Care program, is designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. The Pines at Whiting near Toms River, NJ offers advanced support that touches every facet of a resident’s life—finding refreshing ways to help make connections and keep residents grounded in community.
For example, our "It’s Never 2 Late" computer program surrounds our residents with the love, care and familiarity they need to continue to conduct their lives with dignity. It features:
- Therapy games
- Programs for personal files, videos of grandchildren, family history, and more
- Familiar content from the past, such as old TV shows, religious programming and music
The Garden Walk neighborhood provides comfort with the familiar routines and surroundings of home. There are both indoor and outdoor walking paths with different reminiscent objects. The interior was designed to be open and airy to emphasize light and direct residents to points of interest. Social times and quiet times balance the days and provide a structured, yet progressive lifestyle.
The Garden Walk features:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds that allow residents to safely enjoy the outdoors
- Daily activities that provide social, cognitive and physical stimulation
- Nutrition plans designed to boost health and the immune systems
- Support services for family members including Skype™ video conferencing and more
To speak with a consultant about your options at The Pines at Whiting call 800-555-1212 or contact us here.