The region’s only licensed Assisted Living is also the area’s most refreshing choice.
Georgetown Assisted Living at The Pines at Whiting: A neighborhood approach with 24-hour care.
The Pines at Whiting is the area’s only continuing care retirement community with licensed Assisted Living options and 24-hour care.
Our “Neighborhood Approach” to Assisted Living is grounded in community to enhance your outlook on life. We match you or your loved one with a neighborhood of residents who share similar interests and challenges. There is also a nurse on site around the clock at Georgetown Assisted Living.
- Attractive studio and one-bedroom apartments with private baths and kitchenettes
- Bright country kitchen activity center
- Arts, crafts, cooking club, fitness classes
- Game room, outdoor patio, living room, library
- Weekly outing for shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour supportive care of certified assistants
- Emergency call system in each apartment and via pendant