The region’s only licensed Assisted Living is also the area’s most refreshing choice.
Georgetown Assisted Living at The Pines at Whiting: A neighborhood approach with 24-hour care.
The Pines at Whiting is the area’s only continuing care retirement community with licensed Assisted Living options and 24-hour care.
Our “Neighborhood Approach” to Assisted Living is grounded in community to enhance your outlook on life. We match you or your loved one with a neighborhood of residents who share similar interests and challenges. There is also a nurse on site around the clock at Georgetown Assisted Living.
- Attractive studio and one-bedroom apartments with private baths and kitchenettes
- Bright country kitchen activity center
- Arts, crafts, cooking club, fitness classes
- Game room, outdoor patio, living room, library
- Weekly outing for shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24-hour supportive care of certified assistants
- Emergency call system in each apartment and via pendant
Closer to the nursing center, this neighborhood has all of the amenities listed above. These studio apartments accommodate residents who require more support with activities of daily living. Level of Care is assessed quarterly and on an as-needed basis to ensure that the resident’s needs are supported.Close
The Garden Walk:
Our F.R.E.S.H. opportunities are extended to The Garden Walk as well, our secured memory-impaired neighborhood. This neighborhood has a structured daily schedule and activity program. Each resident has their own apartment with private bath and kitchenette. The neighborhood includes a dining room, activity and social center, as well as a secure outdoor courtyard area with a pavilion.Close
To speak with a consultant, call (866) 622-5037 or stop by for a personal tour.