The region’s only licensed Assisted Living
Georgetown Assisted Living at The Pines at Whiting, NJ: A neighborhood approach with 24-hour care
The Pines at Whiting, NJ offers the area’s only true, licensed Assisted Living options, with licensed care, 24/7.
We take a "Neighborhood Approach" to Assisted Living – meaning that we match you or your loved one with a community of residents that share similar challenges. Each neighborhood is unique, offering a fully tailored supportive living experience and its own private dining room.
Plus, everything is on one floor, so accessibility is easy.
Some of Georgetown’s special features include:
- Attractive studio and one bedroom apartments complete with private baths, kitchenettes and individually controlled thermostats
- Our beautiful bright Country Kitchen for entertainment, arts and crafts, cooking club, fitness classes and coffee klatches
- Additional Activity areas, such as a game room, outdoor patio, living room and library
- Regular bus trip outings for shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Varied activity programs led by our Activity Department
The Commons Neighborhood
Just like home—that’s how residents feel about The Commons, with its own dining room, as well as the inviting Country Kitchen, elegant living room and fireplace, relaxing library, and television and game room. Residents enjoy restaurant-style dining, a lively calendar of activities, and scheduled bus trips to shops, local attractions and special events.
The Commons beautiful studio or one-bedroom apartments are perfect for either singles or couples.
The Pavilion Neighborhood
The Pavilion is the medical neighborhood of care and has its own wing near the nursing center. The private studio apartments in the Pavilion are for residents who require greater assistance with daily activities that may include walking, toileting, medications and nursing care. Care levels can be increased depending on the needs of your loved one.
The Pavilion is also strategically placed closer to the neighborhood social hubs - its own dining room and all of the common areas - so there’s less walking required.
To speak with a consultant about your options at The Pines at Whiting call (866) 622-5037 or contact us here.
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a friend or family member
Vendor - for sales inquiries