FRESH at The Pines at Whiting, NJ: Keeping you active and enlightened.
Our retirement philosophy: It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.
The Pines at Whiting, NJ's FRESH program is an award-winning concept born from a collaborative effort between our staff and residents to identify and promote the important aspects of living well and active retirement. They include:
- Fitness – stay in shape by working out at our fitness center or by taking one of our 27 weekly classes. Take a peek.
- Recreation – We offer a variety of recreational activities such as movies, programs, and choir that help keep you young at heart! View our full range of campus activities.
- Education – The way we see it, it's what you learn after you know it all that counts! Stimulate your mind and learn from new, enriching experiences such as lectures, book readings, classes and more! See what kinds of educational opportunities await you!
- Spirituality - Add meaning to your life and live with purpose. We offer spiritual enrichment to help you engage your faith—no matter what it may be—and benefit from a shared spiritual experience with others. Here, experience the power of volunteering: Our residents are generous with their time and talent—and the rewards are even greater.
- Health – Nutritious meals, constant activities and busy schedules are a way of life!
Whether individually or collectively, our wellness efforts nurture the spirit, mind and body of each one of our residents. Our FRESH program is here to help you enhance your life!
Contact us online or call (866) 622-5037 to see how FRESH can refresh your energy and outlook!
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a friend or family member
Vendor - for sales inquiries